My Access Florida is a web portal used by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) to provide cash financial assistance and health programs to families in need.


The   Access Florida Login web portal and division are using this platform to reach millions of people in the state of Florida who need government assistance with financial matters. The program is more or less alleviating poverty so that the underprivileged can have quality health care, access to food, and much more.

In addition, the Florida government program currently offers assistance through My Florida Access in the following areas: Food Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP), Temporary Cash Assistance (TANF), Medicaid, and refugee services.

A government agency based in Florida, the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) provides services to children and families. My Florida Families Login’s primary motivation is to provide social services to children, adults, immigrants, victims of domestic violence, victims of human trafficking, homeless people, daycare centers, people with disabilities and the elderly.


The Florida Legislature created this department when it split the former Department of Health and Rehabilitation into two new departments, DCF and the Florida Department of Health. The main center of the department that manages Florida Civil Engagement is Arcadia.

Through ACCESS Florida, public assistance eligibility and ongoing case management are determined for food assistance, temporary financial assistance, and Medicaid. In an effort to keep low-income people and families healthy, the Food Assistance Program provides food assistance. The Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) program provides short-term cash assistance to families with children under 18 or under 19 if they are full-time students and pregnant women during their later years.

Families and individuals without health coverage are able to receive Medicaid health coverage through various categories based on their income. Income and assets limits differ depending on what type of claim you are submitting. If you need additional help, call 1-866-762-2237.