Users of the Access Florida system can access the public support information available to them 24/7 with the online application and MyAccessFlorida/Account login. Now let’s focus on logging in to the My Access Florida/myaccount login page to access my Florida account online.
In this article, we are sharing a free guide on accessing the Myaccessflorida/myaccount login page to access your public online support. The previous article, in which we discussed how to benefit from Access Florida, is also available for download here. To connect people with DCF programs, the Department of Children and Families operates the Access, Florida benefits program.
Access Florida Registration Steps
To continue with the registration process, simply follow the next step to get started.
- Open your browser and access the website my access
- When the home page opens, click on the Create My Access Account link and enter the information required to create a My ACCESS Florida account.
- The first thing you need to do to create an Access Florida account is to gather all the details you need to enter online to create your account. Here is the list of details:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Number (On the top of any page of the letter you received from your employee, you will find your case number).
- Whether you live in a particular city (or postal code, if you do).
- Next, complete the case information form by entering your
- file number
- Zipcode (residential address)
- Beneficiary’s name
- the last name paid
- Date of birth
- After completing the steps described above, you can proceed to the next step, which will ask you to create a new “User ID and Password.”
- Then choose and answer your security question
- Finally, read the “User Acceptance Agreement” and check the box to accept the terms and conditions. Once you have clicked the Next button, follow the onscreen directions to set up your ACCESS account.